In this video, learn about the dynamic provisioning method of Windows 10 deployment.
- The second deployment method … is called Dynamic Provisioning. … Dynamic Provisioning is new, and it's been developed … to allow administrators to quickly deploy new … Windows 10 devices. … The organization no longer needs to reimage a device … with a custom Windows image. … They can simply take the device out of the box, … and then apply the necessary configuration changes … to transform the device to be enterprise ready. … Examples of dynamic provisioning include configuration … transformations, such as using subscription activation, … where you can change the skew of a device, say from … Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise with no keys … or reboots necessary. … Setup a device to auto join to Azure Active Directory, … and auto enroll into management by Microsoft Intune, … and apply provisioning packages which contain settings, … configuration details, and apps needed to allow the device … to be enterprise ready. … With the new tools and capabilities available … with Windows 10, the enabler of change can be either …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.