In this video, learn about the Windows Autopilot modern deployment method.
- [Instructor] The latest deployment method … introduced with Windows 10 is Windows Autopilot. … New devices are supplied with Windows 10 … already pre-installed … and, therefore, there is no need to re-image … or manually prepare devices. … Administrators simply pre-configure settings … and these are applied to the device … using Windows Autopilot. … When a new device is switched on … by the end-user, settings and apps are auto-deployed … to devices using Azure AD and Intune. … At the end of the setup process, … the device is fully configured, … secured, and ready for use. … Let's take a high level view … of the sequence of the setup steps … required for Windows Autopilot. … Windows 10 devices are purchased from a vendor, … then either the vendor or the IT administrator … registers the device hardware IDs … with the Autopilot deployment service. … Next, administrators perform the setup steps, … which include configuring Azure AD, … networking settings, … creating deployment profiles, …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.