Join Andrew Bettany for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Managing Modern Desktops: Windows 10 Deployment, Updating, Policies and Profiles.
- [Instructor] Before you get started, there are a few things you need to know. I'll sprinkle in some requirements within Azure Active Directory and use Microsoft Intune to create profiles and policies, which allow us to manage devices. There'll be lots of demos for you to see how all this fits together. If you already use Microsoft 365, Azure Active Directory, and Intune, then that will certainly help you. If you want to learn more about it, check out my course, Introduction to Microsoft 365 in the library. In addition, you should have a good understanding of installing Windows 10 and mobile device management. Then you should be in good shape. This course can help you understand how to deploy and manage Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune and hone your skills working with Azure Active Directory for modern device management and deployment.
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.