Join Andrew Bettany for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Introduction to Microsoft 365 for IT Pros.
- [Instructor] Before you get started, there are a few things you need to know. If you already use any of Microsoft cloud services, such as Office 365, then that will certainly help you. In addition, you should have a good understanding of using Windows and Office apps, then you should be in good shape. I will help fill out your knowledge of how to modernize IT within your business, users, and even your IT department, with Microsoft 365.
- Differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365
- Upgrading from Office 365 to Microsoft 365
- Benefits of cloud vs. on-premises solutions
- Security in Microsoft 365
- How Microsoft 365 helps businesses with compliance
- Using Microsoft 365 to upskill your organization
- Driving user productivity with Microsoft 365