In this video, learn about Azure AD join, the benefits, and how to configure Azure AD join.
- You need to add devices to Azure AD … in order for them to be managed. … There are two ways that devices can be added. … This is either by joining them to Azure AD … or by registering them to Azure AD. … Corporate owned devices are usually joined to Azure AD. … This means that they can be fully managed by the company. … Joined devices can be fully controlled … by Mobile Device Management, such as Microsoft Intune. … Once joined, you can configure devices … and also fully manage them remotely, … including Remote Lock, Wipe, and even Reset. … When a device is known to Azure AD … it can be deployed or even re-deployed … using Windows Autopilot or any other deployment method. … In order to allow a device to be joined to Azure AD, … a user can enter their corporate Azure AD credentials … during the out-of-box experience, or OOBE, on a new device. … Alternatively, you can use an existing device … that has a local or Microsoft account … and then join it to Azure AD … using their corporate login from the settings app. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.