In this video, learn about device co-management and co-management strategies, including a look at planning and implementing co-management for existing and new devices.
- Not every business can easily move to the cloud. … For many businesses they may have a long journey … to get fully cloud enabled. … When migrating to the cloud organizations are likely to … support both an on-premises solution … and a new cloud based IT system at the same time. … This is known as a co-managed environment. … A co-managed environment can be temporary or permanent. … Regardless of the status, … all devices will need to be managed, … this includes updating them and configuring them … to ensure that your data is kept safe. … In a co-managed scenario you'll probably use … a System Center Configuration Manager, … and a mobile device management solution … such as Microsoft Intune. … It's possible to run both systems separately, … without any integration. … You could just use Intune and manage both cloud … and on-premises devices, … however if you have many Windows servers or legacy devices … that cannot be cloud managed you may need to keep using … System Center as well. … Instead of running the two systems separately …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.