In this video, learn how to use Upgrade Readiness data, and how the data can be used to plan and manage the Windows 10 upgrade process by identifying problem apps and resolves issuing that would otherwise block upgrades.
- [Narrator] One of the key features of the … Upgrade Readiness tool, is that it provides … a visual workflow designed to help you plan … and manage your Windows 10 upgrade project. … You can identify the status of your devices … along the upgrade path, and see which devices … are ready for the upgrade process. … And more importantly, identify the devices which are not. … The first step is to identify the apps … that are installed on your devices. … Each discovered app is then allocated … one of six importance levels. … I'll share it on screen. … These are low install count, … which are auto marked as being ready for upgrade. … Not reviewed, which have not been set an importance level, … and this needs still to be done. … Ignore, for example user installed apps, … or apps that you won't carry forward. … Important, these apps are important, … but not business critical. … Business critical, you'll need to assign this level … manually, and investigate these. … And, Review in progress is used for apps which are …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.