In this video, explore the bandwidth requirements and bandwidth calculators available for estimating typical network impact for organizations moving to the cloud.
- [Instructor] Because Microsoft 365 is a web-based service, … it requires a reliable and fast internet connection. … Therefore, it's essential that you fully consider … and understand the bandwidth implications … before purchasing a Microsoft 365 subscription. … Bandwidth can be thought of as a pipe … through which the internet flows. … The speed, capacity, … and reliability of your internet connection … are really important to Microsoft 365. … Using a fully cloud-enabled service such as Microsoft 365 … or Office 365 will significantly increase … your internet traffic. … The more users and devices that you have, … the more total bandwidth that you'll need. … You'll need to ensure … that you have enough bandwidth capacity … for Microsoft 365 traffic, … including Office 365, Microsoft Intune, … and Windows 10 installations and updates. … You'll need to consider the Microsoft 365 service features … that you'll deploy, … such as OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, … the number of clients accessing the services …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.