In this video, learn how to test your implementation, manage upgrade issues, and how to identify the cause of issues.
- [Instructor] The Windows 10 installation process … is the most reliable I've ever seen. … And with the correct planning, … few issues will be experienced. … However, it's important to know what tools are available … in case you do experience issues. … If the upgrade process completes successfully, … it is essential that you, then, test … a sample of your newly upgraded devices. … Upgrading using the deployment rings method … will allow you to fully test those devices included … in the pilot deployment before enlarging the scope … of your roll-out to more devices. … Once testing has been successfully completed … and properly documented, … you'll implement any changes to your business process, … and then the upgrade can be rolled out … to other devices within your organization. … During the testing phase, you'll need to ensure … that users can log on, and that their … personal settings are available, … including being able to log in remotely … via the internet if that's required, … all applications work correctly, …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.