In this video, explore the importance of selecting the most appropriate tenant location for your cloud service.
- [Instructor] You've been building up your knowledge … of Microsoft 365 cloud services … and how Microsoft is able to offer its Microsoft 365 service … to millions of users worldwide. … We discuses the multi-tenant nature of Microsoft 365 … and how it utilizes the umbrella … on Microsoft.com domain for all clients worldwide. … We'll now consider the importance … of choosing your tenant location correctly. … We know that cloud service providers … have multiple datacenters located across the world. … And Microsoft is no exception. … When you sign up for a Microsoft 365 account, … you have to select a country or region for your service. … It's vitally important that you ensure … that the region you select corresponds … to where the majority of your users are located … as your tenant location … will determine the primary storage location … for your corporate data. … Note that you cannot change this location afterwards. … Depending on the services that you purchase, … a secondary datacenter which may be located outside …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.