In this video, learn how to use known Folder Redirection to OneDrive for Business to ensure that all user data is saved in the correct cloud storage locations.
- [Instructor] Administrators can implement … folder redirection to a local server. … But what if you've moved to the cloud … and you don't have any on-premises servers? … Similar to folder redirection, … Microsoft provides the functionality … to allow you to set up folder redirection … to OneDrive for Business. … OneDrive for Business … offers secure cloud storage for organizations. … Users can save documents to the cloud … and access them from anywhere … using an internet connection, PC, … or app on their smart phone. … Just like all cloud resources, … you can easily shared files stored in OneDrive … with other people. … And two or more people can collaborate on the same document … at the same time. … Documents stored in OneDrive are encrypted, … and files can be synced to File Explorer on your devices. … The term "known folders" includes desktop, documents, … picture, screenshots, and camera roll folders. … You can also add additional user-defined folders, … and these folders will be included …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.