In this video, learn the requirements for using known Folder Redirection to OneDrive for Business.
- To use the redirect known folders … to OneDrive for Business, … you need to have a OneDrive for Business License. … This is not the same as a OneDrive license. … OneDrive for Business licenses are availible … as a standalone OneDrive for Business license, … or bundled with SharePoint Online, Office 365, … and Microsoft 365 subscriptions. … There are also some requirements for implementing … the feature on a Windows 10 PC. … These include the OneDrive sync build … must support this feature. … The minimum build number is shown on screen. … You'll also need to remove any GPO settings … in place for Windows folder redirection. … And OneNote notebooks will not be moved … to OneDrive for Business, so any OneNote notebooks … will need to be moved out of known folders. … The OneDrive Sync Client are built into Windows 10 … and it's fully integrated into File Explorer. … This allows users to view their OneDrive files and folders … either in a browser, or app, … or directly within file explorer. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.