In this video, learn about Windows Autopilot's main features and how to manage Autopilot.
- [Instructor] Windows Autopilot … is a modern deployment method available for Windows 10. … It offers a low touch method, … which, after the initial setup, allows IT departments … to roll out devices with minimal hands on interaction. … This offers an agile service … so that devices can be easily provisioned … for your end users. … This is especially useful for those users … who are located outside of … a traditional head office environment. … For example, those working on the road or as home workers. … With traditional deployment methods, … devices would be reimaged and then settings and apps … would need to be deployed to the device. … And then, finally, once administrators … had completed their setup … the device would be handed to the end user to use. … Windows Autopilot manages deployments … in a completely new way. … It's a cloud based service … which relies on internet technologies to work. … When deploying devices with Autopilot, … IT administrators pre-configure settings, … then the device is sent to the end user, …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.