In this video, learn how to plan for Windows 10, including installation requirements, available support, using deployment rings, managing compatibility issues.
- [Narrator] Once your organization decides to upgrade … to Windows 10, you will have already evaluated … that Windows 10 offers great security … and productivity features for your organization. … Before you start installing Windows 10, … you need to plan for Windows 10. … Before you rush out and purchase new hardware, … you may want to review the system requirements needed … for installing Windows 10. … The basic requirements are 1 GHz processor, … 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB of RAM for the 64-bit OS. … And the hard disk space requirements are 16 GBs … for the 32-bit OS, and 20 GBs for the 64-bit. … You'll also need a DirectX 9 graphics card … with WDDM 1.0 driver … and at least a 1024 x 600 display. … However, these are just the minimum requirements. … You may wish to and probably will use … a more powerful system which will give you … improved performance. … Also, whilst internet connectivity is not … a mandated requirement, it makes the installation … and updating process much, much easier. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.