In this video, learn about the Upgrade Readiness tool offered within Windows Analytics.
- Upgrade Readiness is one of the three … components of Windows Analytics. … It's a very useful tool for planning … and managing the Windows 10 upgrade process, … particularly in a large enterprise environment. … Since this module is focused on upgrading to Windows 10, … let's drill down into some more detail, … so you can fully appreciate and understand … what this tool can provide you. … Upgrade Readiness provides administrators … with knowledge about their Windows clients. … It collects system, application and driver data … from devices that are configured to report telemetry. … This data is then analyzed, … and any compatibility issues that would … stop or cause problems for Windows 10 … upgrade process are identified. … Also, any known fixes for these … compatibility issues are then suggested. … The information provided by the … Upgrade Readiness tool includes: … A visual workflow that can be used for the planning process, … it steps you through the discovery … and rationalization process to provide you …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.