Join Andrew Bettany for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Managing Modern Desktops: Windows 10 Deployment, Updating, Policies and Profiles.
- [Andrew] So now that we've covered how you can deploy … and manage Windows 10 devices, … you'll want to further your knowledge … by checking out some additional learning resources. … You can learn more about Windows Autopilot … by watching my Windows Autopilot Essentials course, … and if you're interested in Microsoft 365, … then take a look at my Microsoft 365 Essentials course … in the library. … Thanks for watching my course. … I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you join me again. … …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.