This video offers a guide to further learning and covers what to learn next.
- [Andrew] So now that we've covered the fundamentals … of how Microsoft cloud-based services work, … you'll want to further your knowledge … by checking out some additional learning resources. … You can learn more about Office 365 … and Azure Active Directory … by watching my Microsoft Cloud Services: … Managing Identity, Users, and Devices course, … and if you're interested in Microsoft 365, then take a look … at my Microsoft 365: Essential Training course. … Thanks for watching my course. … I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you join me again. … …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.