In this video, get a review of the steps to be considered when moving your organizations IT to the cloud. This includes a look at associated costs, available integration tools, evaluation, and planning.
- [Instructor] Imagine waking up tomorrow … and only using office 365, … SharePoint Online or Dropbox, Yammer, and Microsoft Teams. … No more map drives, file shares, or even installed apps. … If you're a startup business, … or if your on-premises infrastructure is pretty old … and needs modernizing, this may well be a viable option. … Let's explore the considerations … when moving completely to the cloud. … There are various step required … when considering moving to the cloud. … You'll need to assess your current IT strategy, … consider future technology trends, … evaluate cloud computing options, … best practices, and vendors, … you may create a hybrid cloud strategy plan, … and then plan your implementation. … We should finish this section … with some considerations of the potential costs … that could be incurred with moving to the cloud. … Your on-premises costs will be known, … but there'll additional different types of costs incurred … with a cloud-based solution. … These include additional management …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.