In this video, get an overview of Microsoft Intune monitoring and reporting capabilities, including monitoring of device health and device security.
- [Instructor] After completing the setup … and configuration tasks for Microsoft InTune, … you'll need to move into the support and monitoring phase … of using InTune. … InTune provides administrators with the ability … to monitor and report on device health and device security … through the use of audit logs and analytics. … Let's find out more. … An unhealthy device will affect … the productivity of your users. … By unhealthy, I mean that the device does not work correctly … or it has a virus. … Therefore, you'll need to monitor for device health. … This will allow you to identify if any enrolled devices … crash frequently or are configured incorrectly. … InTune provides many ways for you to check … and analyze device health. … These include monitoring device actions, … audit logs, analytics, … which can analyze device telemetry … such as Desktop Analytics and Windows Health Attestation. … You can review the status of any remote actions … that you've carried out on enrolled devices. …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.