In this video, get an overview of Microsoft Intune device security monitoring and reporting capabilities, including device security compliance.
- [Instructor] Let's review how you can use reporting … and monitoring to ensure … that your Intune security protections … are working correctly. … Devices need to meet the minimum security standards … that are set by an organization … in order to become compliant. … Compliance might require the use of encryption, … or passwords, or both … to access devices and corporate apps. … Your business compliance standards are enforced … by using compliance and configuration policies … and profiles in Intune. … By using monitoring, you can see … a list of your enrolled devices and their compliant status. … The report information includes the operating system, … model, last check-in, enrollment date, device state … and dozens more options. … Reports can also be filtered and exported as csv files. … Windows 10 devices are protected against malware, … virus attacks, and hacking attempts … by the Windows Defender suite of tools. … You can monitor the status of your Windows 10 devices … by using Intune's Threat Agent Status report. …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.