In this video, review the monitoring tools available for cloud services which regularly test to ensure your web or app service is online, up, and responding.
- [Instructor] Your staff and external customers … rely on the services hosted in the cloud, … so you need to ensure that they're always available. … Let's review some of the options … that you can use to monitor the service health … and maintenance of your cloud provision. … You need to proactively be aware … of any issues relating to the healthiness … of the cloud services that you rely on. … Some examples of the cloud monitoring tools available … include the cloud provider's web-based console, … Azure monitor, and Azure Application Insights. … In most instances, the first place to look for health status … is the cloud provider's own web-based console. … An example would be the Microsoft 365 admin portal, … or the Azure portal. … These allow you to review the status of the services. … They may only offer basic monitoring, … and you may need to add or implement other monitoring tools. … Typically they can alert you when a threshold is met, … or if the service is degraded. … Azure Monitor can collect, analyze, …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.