- Enabling analytics
- Navigating reports
- Setting security permissions
- Searching for information
- Scheduling reports
- Creating users
- Importing users from a spreadsheet
- Assigning administrative roles
- Managing passwords
- Creating guest users
- Setting up multi-factor authentication
- Configuring message preferences
- Translating messages
- Sharing messages
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Brien] In my LinkedIn Learning course Microsoft 365: Health and Security, I'll be discussing security and compliance, user management, reporting, and many other essential skills for keeping your Microsoft 365 deployment healthy and secure. The videos in this course are designed to guide you step by step through completing critically important tasks that will help you to maintain the security and integrity of your Office 365 environment. I'm Brien Posey, a 17-time Microsoft MVP and commercial scientist astronaut candidate, and I'll be your instructor for this course, so join me, Brien Posey, in this LinkedIn Learning course as we learn about keeping Microsoft 365 healthy and secure.
1. Messages and Alerts
2. Basic Reporting
3. Security and Compliance
4. User Management
6. Guest Users
7. Multi-Factor Authentication
Bulk user updates2m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.