In this video, get a review cloud providers published SLAs, policies, accessibility to data, location, and other operational and compliance measures.
- [Instructor] One of the main tenets, or principles, … when using the cloud is trust … and this is achieved through transparency … with a cloud provider. … Because we're trusting the cloud provider … to securely store our data, … we need to ensure that we trust the security … and compliance measures that they provide on our behalf. … In order to build trust and transparency, … the cloud provider must be honest, open, and accountable. … You need to know how your data will be protected … and how networks and virtual machines are secured … and kept separate from other tenants. … In this section, … we'll review the following transparency considerations. … Where is data stored? … Who has access to the data? … The availability of our servers … and also service change awareness. … And finally, how is service uptime guaranteed? … Let's first look at where is the data stored. … You need to know in which countries … will the data be stored. … Your local laws and regulations may require … that data remains in your region or country at all times. …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.