In this video, take a look at data compliance with a review of various data protection laws, including Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GDPR, and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. Additionally, hear an explanation of how data is required to be protected by the data owners.
- [Instructor] As soon as you become a data owner … that is when you begin to store personal information … about your employees, clients, and customers. … You need to take appropriate care of that data. … In other words, you'll need to meet compliance goals. … It's likely that you'll need to comply … with local laws and regulations … specific to the area where your business is located, … data protection laws, which have been enshrined … by the government of your country. … There may also be regulations that exist … for your specific industry. … And you may also have your own guidelines, … usually written into the security policy handbook … that is issued to employees. … Examples of data regulations and laws, … which place the oneness of responsibility … onto organizations include the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, … which stipulates that the CFO and CEO … are jointly responsible for company financial data, … and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, … which makes the entire board of directors responsible …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.