In this video, learn how to use a Mobile Device Management system to manage devices on multiple platforms by using profiles and policies.
- [Instructor] Administrators want to provide … their end users with easy access to corporate resources. … Device configuration can be automated … so that your devices receive consistent settings … that meet your corporate requirements. … Microsoft Intune is a mobile device management solution … that we'll use to pre-configure device settings … so that devices can be auto setup … and ready for end users to use. … For example, imagine a scenario where you can deploy … corporate Wi-Fi access settings or certificates … to enroll devices automatically. … You also need to consider how to implement device security … to ensure that only devices that are deemed safe … are able to access corporate apps, resources and data. … When we mention devices and device management, … most people think about mobile devices, … such as smart phones and laptops. … With Microsoft Intune, the term devices refers to any device … including Android, iOS and Windows 10 devices, … including desktops and laptops. … The full list of platforms supported by Microsoft Intune …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.