In this video, get an overview of cloud security and privacy issues including how to keep data safe, security breaches, legal obligations, and thoughts on disaster recovery.
- [Instructor] When you decide … that your organization will use the cloud, … you need to consider how your data will remain secure. … Let's review how to manage privacy in the cloud. … Looking at cloud privacy and security … we can focus on five key areas. … These are, how will we rely on the service providers … to keep our data safe? … Security breaches and their ramifications. … The legal obligations for data owners. … Where the data is physically stored. … And also disaster recovery plans. … We need to ensure that our data, wherever it's stored, … is kept safe from loss, … unauthorized changes, misuse, and theft. … You need to protect the data from malicious intent. … This could be from hackers, customers, … the hosting company employees, … and unauthorized users from within your own organization. … Simply put, there should be no unauthorized access … to your corporate data that you own and manage. … We see in the news, … that security breaches can and often occur. … As data owners we therefore need to consider …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.