In this video, learn how to manage accounts using the Settings app, Active Directory Domain controller, the Azure admin center, and PowerShell.
- [Instructor] There are different methods … for managing each type of device authentication. … Let's take a review of these now. … Local accounts can be managed within the settings app. … You can also configure how you sign in to Windows … using the sign in options. … Within this page you can set up Windows Hello, Pin, … and Picture Passwords, and more. … If you use a Microsoft account, you can also use the link … to manage your Microsoft account. … This redirects you to your online page where you can … change your password and (unintelligible) settings. … Let's take a look. … I'll select Settings, and then choose Accounts. … On your info, we can see Jordan's picture … and his Microsoft account. … I can select Manage My Microsoft Account, … and this will open a page … where we can configure Jordan's Microsoft account. … We can choose to edit the profile, change the password, … and view any messages related to Jordan. … We can also see any devices that Jordan has signed into, … and also monitor his family accounts. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.