Explore the different ways that you can deploy your services, resources, and data into the Cloud, public, private, hosted private, and hybrid cloud.
- [Instructor] There are several ways … that we can deploy our services, … resources and data to the cloud. … When setting up a cloud deployment, … you need to select the most appropriate … model for your needs. … Let's take a look at the four available models. … These are public cloud, private cloud, … hosted private cloud, and hybrid cloud. … The public cloud deployment model allows us … to completely utilize the cloud for all of our needs. … We rely on the cloud provider to make … our resources available online. … The cloud provider looks after the hardware … and maintenance. … We pay for only the resources that we use. … And with a public cloud deployment, … we have very little internal maintenance overheads. … The cloud provider keeps the lights on, not off. … The private cloud deployment model allows … us to keep 100% control of our resources. … We are the cloud provider and we manage … our own small data center, keeping the servers running … and making our resources available online …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.