In this video, get an overview of Microsoft Intune features and administrative benefits, including a review of enrollment options for Intune.
- [Instructor] Microsoft 365 is a set of bundled products … and services designed to provide a complete, … cloud-enabled business solution, all-in-one subscription. … Microsoft 365 includes Windows 10, … Office 365, and Enterprise Mobility and Security. … Microsoft Intune is part … of the Enterprise Mobility and Security component. … Microsoft Intune provides you with a modern, … mobile device management, or MDM, … which allows you complete device … and application management within your tenant. … This includes the configuration, … control, and monitoring of your devices and apps, … and just for clarity, Windows 10, iOS, MacOS, … and Android devices are all managed by Intune, … and they're all treated as if they are mobile devices. … Using Intune, you can ensure that your devices and apps … are safe to use, and to access corporate data, … configured correctly, as per your corporate requirements, … ready for use by your end users, … and you can move through the device and app inventory, …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.