In this video, get an overview of Microsoft 365 including features, applications, and services. Explore Windows 10, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft 365 Analytics.
- [Man] Let's take a look … at a cloud-based SaaS solution, Microsoft 365. … We'll review the features and functionality … available to you when you take on a new subscription. … Microsoft 365 is a set of bundled products and services, … which includes Windows 10, Office 365, … and Enterprise Mobility and Security. … It's been decided to provide a complete, … cloud-based business solution all in one subscription. … Microsoft 365 is designed to work with Windows 10. … Windows 10 is an example of software … that uses the Software as a Service model. … Windows as a service is where the operating system … is maintained and updated on a regular basis. … Users will receive feature updates in March and September … and quality updates to fix security holds and bugs … will be released at least once a month. … Windows 10 includes security measures … such as BitLocker for hard drive encryption … and biometric sign-in support with Windows Hello. … You also have application support … including Universal Windows apps, …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.