In this video, explore how hybrid solutions can offer an organization more control over costs and resources, especially for those organizations with existing on-premises infrastructure.
- [Instructor] Let's explore how to … use the cloud in a hybrid scenario. … Few businesses, unless you're a startup, … go straightaway to the cloud. … Integrating your current on premises systems … with cloud capabilities can offer many benefits … and opportunities for organizations. … It's easy to think that you must … fully choose the cloud or nothing. … You can always use an integrated … on premises solution and cloud solution together, … known as a hybrid solution. … A hybrid cloud consists of a private cloud … and a public cloud bound together. … This is often the most sensible option to use, … and it may be the best solution for your organization. … There are several possible scenarios … that work well in a hybrid environment. … These include joining two separate clouds together, … whether they're private or public. … Often, you'll want to keep sensitive data … in a separate location, such as on your own servers, … or in a secure vault, and then use the public, … internet based cloud to host the front end. …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.