In this video, learn how to implement and manage device profiles, including checking for policy conflicts.
- [Narrator] Before you can implement … Device Configuration policies, … you'll need to carefully plan the use of your profile types … that you want to deploy. … Some profiles will be generic, … perhaps applying VPN or Wifi configuration policies … that can be created and assigned … to all of your platform types. … However, other profiles will need to be created … for specific operating system platforms, … and for specific group of users or devices. … Your use of profiles will typically mirror … the needs of your end users, … and are used to implement your organizations requirements … and any security restrictions required. … You'll use the Intune area of the Azure portal … to create your profiles. … If you have a Microsoft 365 subscription … then you can also use … the Microsoft 365 Device Management portal. … Here, you can create profiles … for each relevant operating system, … such as Windows 10 and back profile type, … such as VPN profile or a kiosk profile. … You then need to either explicitly assign a profile …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.