In this video, learn how to implement Windows 10, including upgrading from older versions, managing drivers, and how to customize Windows 10 settings.
- [Instructor] During the Windows 10 implementation phase, … you'll need to manage several considerations. … These include upgrade options, managing drivers … and customizing window settings. … You'll also need to fix any upgrade issues … and then test your implementation … and troubleshoot any compatibility issues … that you identified during your planning phase. … To speed up your adoption, Microsoft recommends upgrading … from your existing operating system to Windows 10 … instead of performing a clean install. … You can upgrade directly in Windows 10 … from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. … However, not all upgrade paths are possible. … Let's review your options now. … First, we'll review the upgrade path options, … if you are running Windows 7 Service Pack 1. … We are just considering the upgrade paths to Windows 10 Pro … and Enterprise, as these are the most likely additions … to be chosen by your organization. … We can see from the table … that some upgrade paths are not allowed … for example, upgrading from Windows 7 Home Premium …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.