In this video, review the firewall ports and rules required to be configured for Microsoft 365 operations, including requirements for port settings and DNS records.
- [Instructor] You already know … that Microsoft 365 is a web-based service. … Therefore, you'll need to understand the firewall rules … and requirements for an organization planning … to use Microsoft 365. … Microsoft 365 has been designed with very few requirements … and dependencies which means that it will work … with the current or the one pervious version … of Internet Explorer or Firefox … and with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, … Chrome or Safari. … The best practice is always … to use the latest browser version available. … And you should keep your system fully updated and patched. … Microsoft 365 can use IP version 4 … or IP version 6 but not all features … will be fully enabled with IP version 6 at the moment. … When considering Microsoft 365, … or Office 365, you should be aware … that in some organizations, … users may have restricted access to the internet. … You can still provide cloud services in these situations … by enabling just the ports under maintenance required …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.