In this video, get an overview of how cloud services are often best in class with continuous improvement and upgrading of services. This video also includes an explanation of software as a service, SaaS, and a looks at the roadmap for Microsoft 365.
- [Instructor] Another feature of the cloud … is that it never stays still for long. … Cloud providers are continuously modifying … and improving their service and features. … Let's take a look at that continuous development process. … The data center infrastructure, service, … and applications typically undergo a regular program … of improvement, maintenance, and upgrades. … For example, nearly all data centers … have now upgraded their storage to fast SSD drives. … These ongoing upgrades are planned well in advance, … but they could affect your service availability. … You should review your service level agreement … to see how it addresses any outages … caused by planned changes to the underlying services. … Service and feature improvements are a normal occurrence … in any IT environment, … and they can be implemented by the cloud provider … or by your company. … For example, improvements for services such as Azure … or Office 365 will be completed by the cloud provider, … whilst releasing an updated company-owned bespoke app …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.