In this video, explore how Microsoft uses the onmicrosoft.com domain for Microsoft 365. Additionally, review how domains are used in organizations and how you can customize your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- [Instructor] You may have come across a special domain … called onmicrosoft.com. … Let's explore where this name comes from … and how you can set up your own organizational domain … with Microsoft 365. … When subscribing to Office 365 or Microsoft 365, … you'll be given a default tenant account … that will end in onmicrosoft.com. … For example, the default email address … in this domain would be [email protected] … You can think of the onmicrosoft.com domain … as an umbrella domain, with thousands of sub-domains, … one created for each subscription. … Most organizations will want to personalize … their subscription my using their own … company domain name, which will then be used … in their email addresses, websites, … and SharePoint Online team sites. … During the setup process, the onboarding wizard … will help you to add your own custom domain name … to your tenant. … Once your custom domain name has been added … to your tenancy, the email addresses … will now look like [email protected] …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.