In this video, get a review of the initial list of tasks that should be performed once you have subscribed to Intune in order to complete the set up of your Mobile Device Management service.
- [Instructor] If you're using Intune … as part of your Microsoft 365 subscription, … then many of the setup tasks … will be configured for you during the setup phase … of Microsoft 365. … However, you may wish to purchase Intune … as a standalone subscription to add … to an Office 365 subscription. … If so, then you'll need to complete some setup tasks … in order to use Intune. … These include signing up for Intune … by purchasing an Intune standalone subscription … or an Enterprise Mobility and Security subscription. … Adding a custom domain name … to your Azure Active Directory tenant … so you can use your own company branding … and company name in your email addresses … and for branding with Windows Autopilot … and you'll need to configure your DNS records … just like we saw with the Microsoft 365 setup. … Next, you'll need to ensure … that your tenant location … is configured correctly so it represents … where the majority of your users and data is stored. … Then you need to configure your global administrator role …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.