Explore how modern IT workloads require modern IT solutions including scale, reliability, redundancy, and availability all of which the cloud can offer. With an introduction to service-level agreements, SLAs.
- [Narrator] You need to understand how using the cloud … enables business to scale up … their cloud requirements, or present, … and at the same time, … protect themselves against cloud outages. … I once worked for a gift marketing company, … and they spent most of the year gearing up … for the holiday period. … During the months of November and December, … they made over 80% of their annual turnover. … Let's take a look at how I optimized … their computing requirements. … Imagine if their only option was to buy and maintain … a large capacity on the premises server, … mainly just to cover a two-month busy period. … It would have been very expensive to purchase, … and they would have had long periods of under-utilization. … A better solution was for them to purchase … a base level of on premises computing resources, … and then for them to rent the additional capacity … that they needed for their busiest period … from a cloud provider. … Using this hybrid approach provided the business …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.