In this video, learn how Windows 10 offers many new features and functionality requiring new deployment processes.
- Modernizing IT includes using Windows 10 … and mobile device management, … and together these are changing the way … that IT administrators work. … Emphasis is no longer on managing the IT system … and the device themselves, … but rather on managing the apps and the data held … within the IT system. … After all, the IT function … is just a tool to help users work better … and securely with your corporate data. … It's the data that provides organizations with information, … intelligence and analytics, … to power sales and inform marketing strategies. … Windows 10 embraces this modern outlook … by providing administrators with modern, low touch, … and automated deployment options. … These include in place upgrade, dynamic provisioning, … wipe and load, and Windows Autopilot. … Some of these may be new to you, … so let's unpack each of these options. … …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.