In this video, learn about Enterprise State Roaming in Azure AD, including the benefits of synching to the cloud.
- [Instructor] Many organizations are moving … to a Cloud-based system. … Either a full Cloud environment, … or a hybrid setup, combining on-premises … and Cloud infrastructures. … Azure Active Directory provides … roaming login functionality, … within a Cloud-based environment, … but it doesn't sync your profiles within the Cloud. … Therefore, organizations need a way to manage … user profiles within a Cloud-based environment. … They can achieve this by using a feature called … Enterprise State Roaming. … Enterprise State Roaming is new, … and was first introduced with Windows 10. … It allows user and application settings … to be synced to the Cloud. … Anyone using an Azure AD managed account … can have their profile settings … delivered from the Cloud, to all of their devices. … In this way, organizations can provide … a personalized and familiar desktop experience … for all users. … With Enterprise State Roaming, … corporate and user data is held discretely. … This means that the corporate data stored …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.