In this video, learn the different methods of device authentication.
- [Instructor] Security is probably the most important part … of any IT system. … Using strong device authentication helps secure devices … and control access to corporate apps and data. … As part of the login process, … the user and device are authenticated … and then authorized to access resources and data. … This is known as device authentication. … There are four types of user accounts … that can be used on devices, … local accounts, … which are stored on the local device or server, … Microsoft accounts, … which are personal cloud-based accounts. … Active Directory, … which are used with on-premises domains, … such as Windows Server domain controllers, … and the last and newest type … is Azure Active Directory accounts, … which are used with Microsoft cloud services, … such as Office 365, Azure, and Dynamics 365. … …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.