In this video, learn about device and application management within a co-managed environment, including a review of a fully managed on-premises system and a fully cloud-based Mobile Device Management solution with Microsoft Intune.
- [Instructor] Devices need to be managed … to protect and secure corporate resources and information … to which the devices have access. … This includes protecting any information … stored locally on the device, … and also any data contained in … and accessed by your apps. … In an on-premises scenario, … this is typically managed … with System Center Configuration Manager. … And group polices are controlled … using SCCM and group policy objects. … And you can use the SCCM console … to administer your environment. … In this scenario, … your devices are connected to SCCM via your local network … and devices report their status using an installed agent. … The management functionality … includes controlling apps and devices, … including compliance and conditional access, … protecting data by managing Windows Defender settings, … controlling and pushing out software and updates, … and upgrading devices to newer additions of Windows. … Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based management solution …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.