In this video, learn how to deploy Windows Autopilot, including how to set up tasks.
- [Instructor] Once you've met the prerequisites … then you're ready to use Windows Autopilot … to deploy your Windows 10 devices. … You'll need to perform some initial set-up steps … and choose a method for the deployment. … Let's review those steps now. … First, there are some set-up tasks … for Azure Active Directory. … You're need to configure Azure AD automatic enrollment. … This allows Azure AD to automatically enroll devices … into the MDM service. … And configure Azure Active Directory custom branding, … which is required to display an organization-specific … log on page for your end users. … Next, you'll need to manage devices and device profiles. … Devices need to be registered … with the Autopilot deployment services … so that they can be recognized when the end user … enters their Azure AD credentials … they are recognized as belonging to your tenant. … They are registered using their unique device … hardware ID, which is provided by the vendor … or by using a PowerShell script. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.