In this video, learn about the configuration of Windows 10 servicing channel settings using Windows Update for Business in Intune.
- [Narrator] Let's drop onto our demo environment, … and see a demonstration of Windows Update for Business. … I've logged on to my office.com, … Microsoft 365 tenant, and I'll click the Admin tile. … I'll then select show all, … and navigate down to the Admin centers … and select Device Management. … Here we can see the Microsoft 365 Device Management Portal, … which allows us to configure the Microsoft Intune settings. … I'll navigate to Software Updates, … and then Windows 10 Update Rings. … There are no Windows 10 Update Rings configured, … so I'll click create, and then provide … a meaningful name and description. … I want to create a deployment ring, … which deploys feature updates after 60 days. … I'll click Settings, and now I can see all the different … update settings available. … I can choose either of the Semi-Annual channels, … or an Insider Build. … I'll select the Semi-Annual channel. … I want to allow product updates … so that all my devices receive additional updates …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft 365: Implement Modern Device Serviceswith Liam Cleary2h 52m Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.