In this video, learn the end-users' experience of Windows Autopilot, including Azure AD join and MDM enrollment.
- [Instructor] Let's drop onto our demo PC … and take a look at Windows Autopilot from the point of view … of the end user receiving their new device. … Their new device is shipped direct to the user. … They can turn it on and then select … their region and keyboard layout. … The device will then automatically connect to the internet … and try to locate the Windows Autopilot deployment service. … We can tell if this is successful … because the device will pick up the corporate branding. … I'll now log on using my corporate Azure AD credentials. … The credentials are checked, … and the device is joined to Azure AD. … We now see the enrollment status page, … which means that Azure AD has passed the control … to mobile device management, in this case Microsoft Intune. … We can now see that the device … is going through the device setup stage. … We can click "Show details." … Notice how the enrollment status page … is useful and meaningful for the user … to see the progress of the device. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.