In this video, learn how to use Microsoft Intune to create device profiles for Windows 10 devices.
- [Instructor] Let's drop into our demo environment … and see how to create a profile for Windows 10 devices. … I've logged into my Microsoft 365 admin center, … and on the left hand side, … I'll scroll down to "Device Management" admin center. … The Microsoft 365 "Device Management" appears, … and on the left hand side, … I'll select "Device Configuration." … Under "Manage," … I'll select "Profiles." … Here, we can see … there are two device restrictions profiles … already in existence. … They've been assigned. … I want to create a new profile, … so I click "Create Profile." … I'll enter a meaningful name … (taps keyboard) … and description. … And then, under "Platform," … I'll select a platform. … I can choose from Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. … I'll select "Windows 10 and later." … Once I've selected the correct platform, … this will expose the different profile types … I can configure. … Let's take a look. … There are many, different configuration profiles … I can select. …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.