In this video, learn how to set up Enterprise State Roaming in Azure Active Directory.
- [Instructor] Let's drop into our demo environment … and see how we can set up Enterprise State Roaming … within Azure Active Directory. … I've signed into my Microsoft 365 admin center, … and on the left-hand side under Admin centers, … I'll select Azure Active Directory. … I'll select Azure Active Directory under Favorites, … and then under Manage, I'll select Devices. … Here we can see under Manage, … I can select Enterprise State Roaming. … Currently, this setting is set to None, … so no users are able to use this feature. … I can change this to Selected users … or to All my users. … I'll click Save to enable this feature. … …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.