In this video, learn how a device can be joined to Azure Active Directory using AAD join.
- [Instructor] Let's drop onto our demo PC, … and take a look at how to enroll … a work device into management. … I've booted up a new device and I want to show you … how the automatically configure a device … to join Azure Active Directory. … I'll choose the language region, click Yes, … and select the right keyboard layout. … I'll skip the second keyboard layout, … and allow Windows to check for updates. … On the account page … I'll select the Set up for an organization option. … Notice that this option grants the organization … full control over this device. … I'll now enter Jordan's corporate credentials. … I'll enable activity history, … and accept the default privacy settings. … The device is ready for Jordan to log in. … The installation completes. … I'll open the Settings app, … navigate to Accounts. … We can see that the device has been configured … to be used by Jordan … using his Azure Active Directory account. … I'll click the Access work or school, … and here we can see the device is connected …
This course closely aligns to the first two domains of exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops: Deploy and update operating systems and Manage policies and profiles.
- Implementing Windows 10
- Provisioning packages
- Deploying Windows 10 using Windows Autopilot
- Upgrading to Windows 10
- Managing Windows Update for Business
- Managing device authentication
- Working with user profiles
- Managing Windows 10 using Microsoft Intune
- Managing policy precedence
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 deployment1m 3s
1. Implementing Windows 10
2. Windows Autopilot
3. Upgrading to Windows 10
4. Managing Updates
5. Device Authentication
6. Device Co-Management
7. Device Configuration and Compliance
8. Managing User Profiles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.