In this video, learn about the process of signing-up for the trial accounts for the different Microsoft 365 components. This includes a demonstration of how to sign-up for Office 365.
- [Andrew] Let's walk through the sign up process … for Microsoft 365. … You can purchase a Microsoft 365 subscription … by contacting Microsoft Sales. … Another option is to use a certified Microsoft Partner … to purchase Microsoft 365. … Once you've purchased a subscription … you can then get help from your Microsoft Partner … to set up your Microsoft 365 services. … Another option is to use FastTrack … which is included in your subscription … and allows you to use the expertise and support … of Microsoft's own engineers during your onboarding … or migration process. … If you've not already purchased … a cloud service such as Office 365, … you can experience and test these products … by signing up for a free trial. … For example, you can sign up for individual trials … for each of the products bundled into Microsoft 365, … such as Windows 10 Enterprise, Mobility + Security, … and Office 365. … There is no trial for Microsoft 365 Enterprise. … However there is a one-month trial available …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.