In this video, get an overview of how to add an organizational domain name for Microsoft 365.
- [Instructor] Now that you understand domains, … DNS and resource records, … you're ready to review the steps … to customize your Microsoft 365 domain name. … During the setup process, … the onboarding wizard will help you add your custom domain … to your tenant. … To add a custom domain, … you'll need to purchase a domain name … from a hosting company. … If you do not have an existing account … with a domain name reseller, … you can purchase one during the setup process. … During the setup process, … you'll need to verify that you control your domain name … and that you can configure your DNS records. … This configuration can be done … by using the admin control panel … for your domain host … or via the Microsoft 365 admin center. … The Microsoft 365 wizard … will show you the DNS values … that you need to add to your domain. … To verify your domain, … you'll need to add a TXT record value … into your DNS host. … The TXT record value … will be in the format MS equals msXXXXXXXX. … This is the preferred DNS record to use. …
- Cloud principles and delivery mechanisms
- Managing privacy in the cloud
- Meeting compliance goals
- Cloud availability
- Monitoring service health and maintenance
- Cloud services and their characteristics
- Identifying requirements of Microsoft cloud services
- Signing up for cloud services
- Configuring cloud services
- Configuring Microsoft Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Cloud Principles and Delivery Mechanisms
2. Cloud Security Requirements and Policies
3. Cloud Updates and Availability
Cloud availability1m 6s
4. Types of Cloud Services
5. Identify Requirements of Microsoft Cloud Services
6. Sign Up for Cloud Services
7. Configure Cloud Services
8. Cloud-Based Device Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.